Saturday, April 17, 2021

Two times of spilled coffee…

…from the screw-off top of my little coffee thermos that I use to pour coffee into and that kind of looks like a small little (Turkish) coffee cup:

1) As I’m getting ready to go into work, I have my stuff arranged oddly, and I go to turn a page of the newspaper that I’m reading, and before I notice what I’m doing, the turning paper flips over my little coffee cup on its side and coffee spills out and all over the table and onto the floor; and

2) Like a day or so later at my one assisted living client’s with disabilities, I’m taking my meal break and eating some pasta that I had brought in in a thing of Tupperware, and when I accidentally bump the little coffee table that I’m eating on in front of the TV, my fork that I had balanced on top of the open Tupperware thing falls off and hits my little coffee cup and knocks it spinning onto the floor, spilling coffee all over.

No comments: