Thursday, March 11, 2021

Conversation with my mother: Social media.

Last month when I was on the phone with my mom, she asked me if there was any snow on the streets near me, and when I said that there was, she said that she thought so, since she checks the live webcam of a baseball stadium in my city, and she could see snow on the street there.

. . .

A long time ago, my one (half British) (half Sudanese) friend (the brother of the brother-sister pair) remarked that he likes to see how older people use stuff online, since they really don't know the ways that people are supposed to use it.

He had said that someone he knows's grandmother once got online and onto Facebook, and she friended her grandkid and went through their account and liked every single post that they had on there, she just went through it all in one day.

No comments: