Saturday, March 6, 2021

Chin burst.

The other week, I had a sore and softly growing spot like just to the lower left of my lip like triangulated with the bump on my chin, and though I squeezed it hard, nothing was there, it was just like my fingers pressing super hard against a small hard place embedded within my skin.

Then, like a day later after doing some exercise where I had sweated a lot, I could feel it again, so I went into the bathroom and squeezed it, and these little fatty oily yellowish pieces of stuff flew out, like two itty-bitty ones that stuck onto the mirror like right next to each other and just kind of sat there, all dirty and spoiling my mirror.

And, after that, everything went back to normal there on my chin, apart from a very thin scab that developed right at the surface where my deep prodding and pressing must have dislocated the thinnest and most topmost layer of the skin.

To be honest, I was kind of surprised that all that was there again, on my chin; I had had something like that there like two months earlier, and after I had been able to burst it, overnight that same night this weird little fatty dot kind of thing kind of developed on the skin that I could just wipe off since it didn't seem connected to anything, and I had just assumed it was the little pimple sac like you see that one (Asian-American) doctor on TV pull out of people and snip off, and so I had assumed that any pimple thing was gone from that particular place on me, forever.

Except, I guess it wasn't.

No comments: