Monday, August 24, 2020

My late night hours the other week:

The other week, I got home from work very late at night, and there was one ant and then another ant and then a third ant in the hallway by my bookcase, and I killed them all, and then I looked further for other ones, but there weren't any more.

And later, before I was going to bed, I turned on the light in my bathroom, and I saw a sizable but quite thin little black bug skitter around by the base of my flouride (sp.?) rinse bottle, which sits on some paper towel on some built-in shelving in the lefthand wall in my bathroom when you walk into it.

And, the next morning, I woke up, and I had a bite on my right lower back like from a bedbug, and in the alley by the garbage was a child's mattress with the sheet on, and some child's toys in the bin next to it, in particular a large plastic dollhouse that didn't seem to be broken.

No comments: