Sunday, May 24, 2020

Exhausting my puzzle supply.

I've been doing so many puzzles lately, I really went through 3 back issues and started doing all the puzzle types that I usually don't ever even do, like sudoku and like these one crosswords where you have to pair clues together that both give you one answer and whose numbers add up to tell you where to grid them.

To stretch them out, too, I started pulling the crosswords from the 2 major dailies in the city, every time that I work at the resthome, and I keep the newsprint pages with me and do the puzzles, then I just discard them wherever I am when I finish it.

To be honest, I like the gridless crossword puzzles that the one newspaper carries, since they don't have that puzzle type in my one crossword magazine that I subscribe to.

Anyhow, I think I'm going to keep up my grabbing crosswords from the major dailies whenever I work at the resthome.

My new puzzle magazine issue just came in, but there's no way in heck that that's going to last me a month or two, I'm doing puzzles so much and so fast.

No comments: