Monday, April 27, 2020

Ramadan greetings.

On Twitter I saw a "Ramadan Mubarak" image with SpongeBob in it, so I saved it on my phone for the next time that I overlapped with my one (cool) (Muslim) (Ethiopian) coworker.

And so, the next time that we overlapped at the resthome, I said hello to her, and then as a mini fun thing, I texted her the image, but she didn't hear it come in on her phone and so she didn't check it at all.

And, my one (edgy) (Ethiopian) coworker comes in and says something to her, and then she turns to me and is like, "Today is her holiday, wish her the holiday."

And, I was like, "Check your phone."

"What?", she was like.

"Check your phone," I was like, and so she opened her phone and there it was, and I was like, "I already sent you that."

"How he know," my one (edgy) (Ethiopian) coworker is like.

"He has friends," my one (cool) (Muslim) (Ethiopian) coworker was like, meaning my two (half Sudanese) (half British) friends, who I've mentioned to her before.

"Oh," my one (edgy) (Ethiopian) coworker was like.

Later, I checked my phone, and there was a message from my one (cool) (Muslim) (Ethiopian) coworker:

thank u

. . .

No comments: