Sunday, April 26, 2020

Expectations of an end to coronavirus precautions.

Like last month, my resthome shift was ending and I was in the office with my one (Tibetan) coworker with an inappropriate sense of humor.

And, we were talking about when all of the coronavirus precautions would end.

I said that I expected the end of May, maybe June, since death estimations in April assumed that strong compliance with precautions would last through May.

"When do you think stuff will last through?", I was like.

"May, maybe June," she was like.

"Why?", I was like.

"Tibetan astrology," she was like. "I saw the other day, it say it last through May, June."

"Interesting," I was like, and then I asked her where she kept up with Tibetan astrology.

"Is it in the newspaper?," I was like, "Or do you go in person?".

"Facebook," she was like.

No comments: