Monday, March 30, 2020

Coronavirus (9 of 11): Unexpected huge shit.

The morning that I did my grocery shopping, I had my standard lentils and raw celery breakfast with strong coffee, then I ran my errands.

When I finally got home, I was hungry, so I had a big bowl of green grapes and some of the strawberries that I had just boughten.

Since that wasn't enough to eat, a little while later I fried up a pound of brussel sprouts with onions in olive oil, keeping them on the raw side, and I ate that with a big bowl of Sriracha chicken ramen noodles.

At that point, just like the last time I had eaten brussel sprouts fried on the raw side, I got kind of queasy, so I laid down for like an hour and caught up on the news on my smartphone.

Then, I suddenly felt like I had to go to the bathroom, and I just shit and shit and shit, like streams of brown water with occasional small fluid chunks in it, and I'd pause only to shit again, and as it came out I could feel it all just emptying out from different parts of my colon, like it was more solid towards when it first started, and then more liquid towards when it was ending, and I could actually feel different sections of my colon just releasing up through me, further and further into the interior.

And then I just sat some more, and more fluid just gushed out of me, but not as much as at first, that next bout of shitting was actually over pretty quickly.

And then I waited and waited and waited, and I had been sitting on the toilet for like over twenty minutes at that point, and then there was one final squirt that was hardly anything at all, it was over that quickly, and then I got up.

Later, I felt like I might need to go just a tiny little bit, but as a point of pride and to show my control, I didn't, and I just went to bed instead, where nothing happened.

No comments: