Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Banter with my one (Tibetan) coworker with an inappropriate sense of humor.

I'm kind of stoked to be trying to get dual citizenship with an EU country through my dad, so I've been sharing that news with everyone, or at least with everyone who I know well enough to the point where I know that it wouldn't come off the wrong way with them.

So, the other week I was chit-chatting with some of my coworkers at the resthome and I mentioned that to them, and then to give a hard time to my one (Tibetan) coworker with an inappropriate sense of humor, I was like, "Hey [her first name], if we live in Europe, will you marry me?".

"I will marry you now," she was like, in a totally facetious tone of voice, as she had a very obviously fake smile just plastered across her face.

No comments: