Friday, January 31, 2020

Pranked at work.

At the apartment of my one assisted living client with disabilities, the dishwasher has a small note on it that says "CLEAN" on one side and "DIRTY" on the other, so that the person who puts it through a cycle last can always let everyone else know how the dishes in it are, so that no one is ever stuck wondering if they're actually putting dirty dishes in a clean dishwasher, or if the dishes in the dishwasher are actually clean and need to be unloaded.

The other week, then, I finished unloading it, but when I went to go turn the "CLEAN" note around, it said -

"[my first name] you're so DIRTY"

- with the first bit added above it in pen.

I laughed, and when my client heard that, she said that her sister did that that morning, and they were both wondering how long it would take me until I noticed.

No comments: