Sunday, August 11, 2019

Addendum.

A (younger) (white) woman who looked undergraduate-y age was ahead of me at the ice cream parlor and got a cone but then it turned out she had forgotten her wallet and she was spazzing since it was inside her apartment somewhere but she didn't have any power so she couldn't go and look and find it that easy, so I just said I'd pay for it.

I also ordered a double cone and paid for it and went to wash my hands while they were getting the cone, and when I got back, the (younger) (white) (female) employee handed me a single cone of some vanilla and peanut butter flavor with a maraschino cherry on top.

I had ordered a double, not a single, and with coconut almond bliss on the bottom, and chocolate cherry on the top.

I wonder if she was stoned?

No comments: