Sunday, March 3, 2019

A story of a corner of my district (2 of 2): Gas station attendant.

Later that same day, I was out for longer and I needed to piss and to warm up, so I ducked into a gas station and I bought a coffee.

But, it turned out that they didn't have a public restroom, so if I needed to go, I could just go around back and piss on the wall, the (young) (heavy) (Mexican-American) gas station attendant was like.

And, it was fine if I stood there and sipped the coffee and warmed up.

But, after a few minutes and we were chit-chatting some more, he was like, "Wait, I think here's an extra key," and he gave me a key.

The restroom was broken down and barren, and there was a huge chunk of light greenish-brown shit in the toilet that I pissed into, though it didn't really break apart.

And, the mirror had no frame and was cracked a bit at the edge, and one of the faucets didn't work.

After I got out and I returned the key to him and I thanked him, I started talking about the homeless community around there a little bit.

He said he thought he knew the couple that had been out in the open fucking on the concrete this summer, when I mentioned to him what the other woman had said to me.

He said that that's actually why they closed off the bathroom, sometimes people would pass out in there for two hours.

He also said that he heard something was going around and a few people had died, and his manager told him not to take any money with blood on it.

"Like an STD or something?", I was like.

"Yeah, I think," he was like.

He also also said that sometimes people get mad, like one guy who just got out of his car and started pissing on the front door.

Also, one time another person came in there and after trying to get a lighter for free he started talking some shit about a woman outside pumping gas and how he had seen her and her boyfriend fucking in the backseat of their car, and the boyfriend was in there and he overheard that and he started to fight him, where the boyfriend took the guy's head and slammed it into the coffee dispenser and then into the door that led into the glassed-off service space and then the door popped open, which meant that they were inside the off-limits space and his manager had told him that if that ever happened he could legally do anything to get people out, so he pulled out his baseball bat he had there, but at that point the boyfriend had pulled the guy to the floor, and so he just held the bat he had and instead started kicking the asshole guy in the head while the boyfriend had him down.

After a while, the guy got up on his knees, and he started shouting out, "Hit me, hit me!", and then when they stopped because that freaked them out, he then offered to buy the lighter he had been trying to get for free, back when he had insulted the woman and the boyfriend overheard and the fight had broken out.

"Now you ask?"," the (young) (heavy) (Mexican-American) gas station attendant was like. "Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of her," he told me he had told him.

He also also also said that one time he got in a fight and someone pulled out a Starbucks Frappuccino bottle from the fridge by the coffee dispenser and they broke it over his head and it drew blood.

(I can't remember the rest of the story, or even who the guy was.)

"Damn," I was like, "It gets crazy in here."

"Actually, usually it's pretty quiet," he was like.

Too, there's some lady who always tried to borrow things too, and sometimes while she does that she's coughing on them, and then she tries to put them back, but then they have to throw it out.

"We don't let her in here either," he was like.

No comments: