Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Smartphones.


I’m just not a fan of how addicted to my smartphone I am.

I have it on grayscale since it’s less addictive that way, but I still use it a heck of a lot, especially Twitter to stay current with news through like 8 accounts that I check daily on a range of topics, especially Current Events and Trump-Russia.

One day I was super busy and I missed checking Twitter, and then the next day I found myself on there for over two-and-a-half hours.

It’s just too much.

After my election, I think I’m going to have to wean myself off the internet, like Facebook and Twitter and whatnot, so I can have a normal unwired life again.

Maybe I’ll get one of those apps that lets you lock internet on your phone?

Between that and no internet at home, that should do the trick, I think.

I should focus more on long-term reading and writing, and just being absorbed in the world around me.

No comments: