Saturday, May 12, 2018

Another dream of anxiety.

The other week I dreamnt -

I'm lying in bed, and a demon is tormenting me.

It's this smaller shadowy figure just above my left shoulder, and after forcing myself to think exorcism formulas in the name of Jesus Christ again and again and again, it finally melts down into a smaller shadow, only to move and phase in somewhere down above my left knee and shin, kind of toward the foot of the bed.

I force myself to think more exorcism formulas, and it melts, but again it shifts positions, this time to where it was at first, though I'm not sure if it's one demon that's moving places or two demons who emerge at different positions, one at one time and then the other at another time, as my focus switches from dealing with one to dealing with the other and thus accidentally letting the first rest and regain power.

All the while, I have a horrible pressure on my chest and I have a very difficult time breathing, and it's like my thoughts are clouded and I have to force myself to think, and it never gets any better, except for the brief moments when one demon disappears, right before the next demon emerges.

. . .

No comments: