Wednesday, April 18, 2018

A subway ride the next day:

A slightly fat white girl with blonde hair and big dark sunglasses is on her phone, talking relatively loudly about something and suing and they should have known and she called her lawyer.

Later, a (younger) (fat) (Mexican) guy sits next to me, and although he looks all clean, he smells faintly of cigarettes, and more of dank ass, this surprisingly robust smell that comes to my nostrils every minute or two, just rising up out of his fat ass and jeans that he's probably worn too much, though they're clean, and it just hits me and makes me sick and just lingers in my nostrils, this ass smell.

And, the subway driver is riding the breaks, so we speed up and then slow down, and then speed up and slow down, again and again and again, all the while while I'm getting whiffs of ass now and then, rounded off with a kind of mild cigarette smell a bit.

Eventually, he stands up to get off, but before he does, I see him standing there holding the overhead handloop thing from the overhead rail by the door and moving his head up and down to do a head-to-toe-to-head leer at some younger (thin) (white) girl standing there obliviously with this fat leering Mexican behind her, and I wonder if he ever gets any ass, and my hunch is not, but if he does, it's a longtime girlfriend, and she's ugly.

Later, I start hearing someone chew gum loudly with their mouth open, and I glance over and it was the girl who had been on the phone, now with her head a bit askew and positioned like she's just staring out into space, though I can't see her eyes because of her big sunglasses, and she's making noise again without noticing it because that's the type of person she is.

No comments: