Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Comment of a banker.

The other week I went back a second time to a local bank, to finally open up the initial account for my campaign.

"So how you been?", said the same (middle middle-aged) (Latina) account clerk who helped me before when I had been checking into initial details and requirements.

"Good," I was like, "But tired."

I then explained that I was out at an art opening for over 4 hours the previous night, and though I thrive on stuff like that, I find myself tired a lot, and I had actually slept through my alarm that morning until ten-thirty, though I had been hoping to get up to nine-thirty.

"I'm just so tired all the time since I began this campaign," I was like.

"It's like a parent with a new baby," she was like.

Then, she was like, "You just gave birth to a campaign."

No comments: