Monday, October 2, 2017

Got a bug.

The other week I met my one art school friend who wears women's clothes, and like always I ended up clubbing till 5am.

Walking home from the subway, I ended up vomiting a bit by the sides of two trees just before my house, though I wasn't all that drunk.

The next day I woke up around 2pm, laid in bed some, got up and threw up around 4pm, then slept from like then until like 9pm.

Then, I got up, had some watermelon and water, read, and went to bed from like midnight till 7am.

Then next day, I got ready to go to work, but when I bent over, I felt woozy, so I called in sick and went to sleep for another three hours, and I wasn't quite myself for the rest of the day.

I almost think that I had some sort of bug.

There's no earthly reason I should have slept that much, or been as vomiting as much as I was; it's not like I was all that hammered.

I texted my one art school friend who wears women's clothes, and he wonders if we got muscle relaxant or roofied or something, he said he was off for like a day-and-a-half too, and alternately sleepy and tired and depressive.

He said it also could have been poor tap lines at one of the bars we went to.

That's my hunch, with what it was.

No comments: