Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Great response of a bus driver the other day.

The other week it was horribly windy and rainy weather and I was out new barhopping, when I left one bar to pick up the bus and go head to another bar.

Right by the bus stop there was this huge rain puddle, and I had to stand close enough to the curb so that the bus would see me, but I also needed to get back as soon as possible as it started to pull up, in case it drove right into the puddle and splashed all this dirty water all over me.

So, I stood by the curb, then I hopped back, and the bus just eased right over towards the side of the road and slowed down smoothly and stopped right before the edge of the huge puddle without going into it at all.

So, I stepped off the curb and got onto the bus, and as I was swiping my card for the fare, I told the (younger) (black) (female) bus driver, "Nice work with the puddle, I was afraid you were going to drive into it and splash me!".

"I try," she was like.

No comments: