Sunday, January 29, 2017

Apartment cleaning consequence: Magazine drop at the gym.

Because I had been cleaning my apartment, I had to confront the pile of mail that I had collected from the last tenant, which I had been saving but I guess really didn't matter to her since she never bothered contacting me or the landlord about it, or even contacting the Post Office to go get it forwarded to her.

(Ah, to live like that!)

Anyhow, it was pretty much all generic ads mail and a few magazines, and so I decided to chuck all the letters and the one alumni magazine, but take the 2 Cosmopolitans into the school gym to leave them there so that others could read and use them.

When I did that, I ran into the one (local) (African-American) woman who she and her dad I know, from using the gym for a long time and she was asking me how I was doing.

"I'm trying to leave some Cosmopolitans here without anyone noticing," I was like, and I told her how I had gotten them.

"Look at this," I was like, "Honestly?", and I laughed and read out the article title "Have Sexier Sex".

She laughed too, then she was like, "Don't worry, [shortened version of my first name], your secret's safe with me."

Then, we went in separate directions to our workouts.

No comments: