Saturday, January 28, 2017

Apartment cleaning.

Before the term started, I cleaned my apartment a ton, all of the bathroom and foyer and hallways and front room, including going through papers from last term and throwing them out, and dusting my apartment thoroughly for the first time since I moved in.

It was only like 65% of the cleaning - I still need to do my bedroom and the kitchen and the pantry, as well as "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" all of the walls' smudges from the last tenant - but honestly, it feels so good.

I had been cleaning from like 1pm to 9:30pm with breaks, while I listened to all of Katy Perry's albums in order and then a Sunday night classical program I like that's on pretty much every week from like 8 to 10pm.

Then, I did a few word puzzles, and read a music memoir I was just starting in bed, and then crashed.

The next morning I woke up, and my kitchen table / desk area was so clean, and it felt so good.

No comments: