Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bedbug neuroticism.

So, it hasn't been as bad as I thought to plastic sealtight bin up my stuff for my move, but you do get very neurotic.

The bins are a bit expensive - like over $15 each - and I was trying to figure out if I should get a few more for my bathroom and kitchen stuff, though there's an incredibly low chance that any bedbugs would be in there, what with no natural fibers and the great distance from my sleeping area.

At first I leaned against it, thinking I'd just fill up a box and haul one box of that stuff over with every trip and put it in my kitchen or bathroom, but now I'm learning towards actually sealing the stuff away and then going through the sterilization routine.

It might be a bit overly neurotic, but it's a bit like "better safe than sorry", and it's not that much more money or that much more work.

No comments: