Friday, September 30, 2016

An approach to perverts.

My one art school colleague who dresses in women's clothes really, really hates perverted people who just want you to play a script, and he especially detests people who expose themselves in public, like this one guy he saw by the lake this summer, this (old) (white) guy in very tight shorts that showed his junk, and who was sitting with his legs open for hours on this bench, so people would see his shit as he was lolling about and feel uncomfortable for noticing.

"That's what he got off on," my one colleague was like, "Causing people to feel weird that way.  He set them up to see, but if they saw, they would think he didn't know and would feel uncomfortable."

So, he did what he always does in those situations, he charged right up to the guy and and was like, "I see what you're doing, I see what you're doing, how about you just whip it out?!?!".

He says when you make what they're doing explicit like that, perverts always get scared and leave, which this guy did, jumping up and acting indignant like he didn't understand what my friend was saying, but blanching and choosing to leave anyways.

"It's funny, I forgot this is a big city sometimes," I was like.

No comments: