Saturday, August 27, 2016

Crazy story about a Trump supporter from a suburban (Jewish) Democrat.

The other week at a (new) bar in the fratty bourgeios part of the city, I was talking with this (late middle-aged) (Jewish) Democrat, who was in town from the suburbs for some reason.

We started chitchatting about smartphones since I was catching up on election news on mine while having a beer, and then when I said I was doing that because I just couldn't read enough about the crazy shit happening with Trump, he asked me who I was supporting in the election.

"Clinton, of course," I was like.

"Good," he was like.

He then said that he's the person who posts stuff on Facebook about politics, and lately it's been a shitstorm with all of these friends of friends who he doesn't know piling on his posts in order to curse him out since he doesn't like Trump.

"So, I always say, 'Would you be comfortable with your mother reading that?'", he was like.

The other week, though, after he wrote that in response to a comment, the phone rings and his wife picks it up, and it's some guy from the comments page who didn't have their number and didn't know them at all but got so mad that he decided to look them up and call them and shout at them on the phone.

He was spooked, and so he told a friend in law enforcement, and that guy called the guy from the comments page, and then after that he called him back and was like, "He shouldn't do anything again, but if he does, let us know."

. . .

Isn't that crazy?!??!?!?!??!?!??!!

Trump people can be so angry.

No comments: