Friday, July 15, 2016

Skinned knee.

The other week I noticed that I have something like a skinned knee, where the top patch of skin somehow seems to have slid a bit, and with it there’s a blister-like pool of liquid the size of a quarter under like a fourth of the odd skin patch.

So, I was pressing down on it and pressing the liquid up into a bubble and squeezing it out until it leaked through some tear in the skin over towards the edge, and I did that for several days, and every time I did that, I could feel the skin slide around on top.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out how it originally happened.

Anyhow, after a while, I just pressed down hard on it and slid the dead skin around till the edge peeled up a bit, and then I tore it off.


It didn’t hurt at all, since the skin was dead.

No comments: