Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I got a wart.

For a while I've had this small swollen bump on the inner side of my lefthand pinkie finger, and I assumed it was some weird blister that would get re-swollen because of all the bending of the joint that it's on, but I had also wondered if it was a wart, and so I decided to wait and ask the doctor about it next time that I was in at the doctor's for something.

As it turns out, it's a wart, and he recommended that I should buy and brush on some anti-wart solution and keep it covered with duct tape, which would start to tear off bits of skin after a while, and the whole wart would disappear in around a month.

I've been doing that, and it's been interesting how white and dehydrated the wart's becoming because of the anti-wart solution.

I'm kind of excited to follow this, I've never had a wart before.

No comments: