Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Crack at my expense.

The other week I went to a gig of my one (white) friend from Mississippi, though I got there just after it ended and so I ended up hanging out afterwards with him and a few other friends of his who I know.

One of them I've met a few times before, and he goes to an open mike night in a bar near where he lives, in the southwest part of the city, and while we were talking, he invited us out to join him there some night this summer.

(It seemed like he'd invited our mutual friend there before, but he hadn't managed to make it out yet.)

"Nice," I was like.  "Do any hot closeted Polish guys go there, all hot and manly and Polish, and needing a sexual outlet?"

"You know," the guy was like, "It can be hard to tell sometimes."

At that point, my one (white) friend from Mississippi entered the conversation, dryly.

"Don't you mean 'inlet'?", he was like.

No comments: