Friday, January 29, 2016

Odd coincidences (2)...

So, like the weekend after this one class that I TA writing for where the prof mentioned that there's so much stuff that happens, it'd be odd if weird coincidences *didn't* happen, 2 things happened:

1) I never get double yolks in my eggs, and I crack the 1st egg for my omelette on a Sunday, and there's a double yolk, and then I go to crack the 2nd egg for my omelette, and there's a double yolk too, and I think, that's just crazy, and I remember what he said.  Then, I crack the 3rd egg for my omelette, and *THAT* one also has a double yolk!

2) That same day I also text my one friend who I saw a David Bowie exhibit with, b/c I had seen Ridley Scott's The Martian ages ago, and ever since then, pretty much whenever I see a reference to the film, I start humming Bowie's "Starman".  Then, the next morning, he texts me to ask if I had heard about Bowie when I texted him that previous day, b/c that was the day Bowie died of cancer, though I didn't know it at the time.

No comments: