Monday, January 25, 2016

Cleaning post-bed bugs.

I'm so happy to be finally cleaning my apartment post-bed bugs...

I scrubbed off the Dawn dish soap-and-bed-bug-powder mix caking my bed room floor and even a bit of my dining room too, and then there's my sheets, which have some blood stains on them from the bugs that I rolled over and crushed during the night and from the loose scabs from the places where I itched too much.

The sheets are particular disgusting, since I didn't want to remove them since I had the duct tape perfectly set around the edges to keep bed bugs from crawling onto me while I slept, and that work honestly takes like over an hour an attempt and many attempts to do well (! - you have to put the uct tape sticky side out, and then set other tape onto it so it sticks it to the sheet and won't come off when you shift at night; my mattress covering had too much Dawn dish soap on it at various points for the tape to be able to tape to that).

I haven't washed those sheets since October, I think...

No comments: