Friday, August 28, 2015

BDSM friend's visit (2 of 3): Bar Encounter.

That night, we went barhopping.

At the townie bar - the 3rd of the 3 bars we hit up - I ended talking with this (fat) (mid-20s) (white) girl.

She was telling me how she took care of her alcoholic mother, who would sometimes be so drunk that she'd just stand in the kitchen and piss, and come close to burning herself on the radiator, if her dog didn't try to keep her away from it.

"So I hate my mom for being an alcoholic, and my dog for putting himself at risk to help my mom!", she was like.

My friend was in the bathroom while this was happening, and I summarized the conversation for him when he got back.

"But what would her mom burn on the radiator anyhow?", I was like.  "Her clitoris?  Her labia?".

Then, I was like, "I really don't know female anatomy too well."

No comments: