Thursday, February 12, 2015

Great X-mas gifts from my mother: More sweaters.

For Christmas, my parents weren’t going to get me anything, but then my mom came across a great sale on classy v-neck sweaters in dark colors like black, gray, and maroon, where she could get them for like $13.50 each.

(I do wonder how many children had to suffer overseas in order to make those sweaters; our cheap consumer goods are a travesty against humanity.)

I had sent home 2 sweaters to get spots mended, and so you know what she did?

She knew they fit, and so took 1 in to the store to lay out against the sweaters on sale there and make sure sizes were the same, since I wasn’t there to try any on.


She said that a few times the “L”s were sized weird, and she had to sort among them to find one with a consistent fit.

No comments: