Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Great graffiti.

If I have to take public transportation to the art school, my morning commute has 3 quick legs:

1) Bike ride or a bus to the subway station.

2) Head up one stop on a fast train.

3) Hop out on the platform, wait for a different train, and take that one stop north.

A lot of times, I just zone out and people watch on the platforms or look out at the city when I'm on the bus or train, since the commute legs are so short that it doesn't pay to pull out a book or something.

I noticed the other morning that on 2 buildings on the north side of the train on commute leg #2, someone had spraypainted -

KEEP ON HAVIN A NICE DAY!!!

- though the first time with only one exclamation mark.

I love it.  It's usually like 8am and sunny on a winter's morning when I've been seeing that, and it just makes my day. 

I especially love how it assumes you're already having a great day, though for me at least it puts me in a good mood and inaugurates my good day.

No comments: