Monday, December 29, 2014

3 great public transportation people:

1) I see the train coming up and so I'm running up the steps and I call out "Hold the train!" as I near the top, and when I arrive, the conductor is leaning out the window, nods at me, and smiles as I walk on the train all out of breath.

2) At that same station, late one night I arrive, and as I'm about to walk out through the turnstiles, the (early 40s) (black) (goateed) man looks up and sees me, and as I say hi, he just smiles and flashes me a peace sign.

3) As I'm on my bikeshare bike down near the university I attend, I'm paused at an intersection, and a van coming from the street to my right makes a lefthand turn and honks and I see the (older) (fatter) (black) (male) driver smile and wave - and I suddenly notice it's the service van for the same bikeshare company, and I realize the guy must have been giving me a shoutout for being a bikeshare member.

No comments: