Friday, August 22, 2014

Weird texting coincidence: 2 same texts from 2 different people.



The other night I was texting people about plans – my one friend from high school who runs an integrated homelessness / domestic violence shelter about catching rides to my hometown for Labor Day wekeend, and the sister of my one (half British) (half Sudanese) friend who’s now also my friend about concert plans for the upcoming week –and both conversations ended with them having to get back to me about something.

The next time after that when I checked my phone, I had 2 texts, 1 from each, and they both said –

Will do!

. . .

To see 2 exact same texts like that from different 2 senders was very freaky.

Even on the phone screen when the texting inbox was open, you could see they were both the exact same, but each under a different sender's name.

No comments: