Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tempting text that perked up a friend's day.

I really do love texting!

As I tell people, "I'm a texting whore."

When I was downtown a couple Mondays ago, I ended up meeting my one (half British) (half Sudanese) friend's (German) friend downtown to let him into the art museum for free with my art school ID, and then since my evening plans had fallen through, we ended up walking around downtown and then rooftop barhopping.

Like 2 bars in, I thought that my one lawyer friend from Missouri might like to come out, so I shot her a text inviting her, but she had a lot of cases to prepare and was working till like way late (everyone once in a while she had to do that).

So, I replied -

Kommen aus!  Hie ist singel und kyoot.

- which she said was the funniest thing she had heard all day, and really made her laugh.

No comments: