Saturday, May 3, 2014

Odd dream.



I dreamt that I looked out my window and there was a rooftop there, and I could see people sitting on the eves and around the gable, and I knew that there would be problems with them stealing from me, even though they all seemed to be mild-mannered (white) people in their late teens from the rich suburbs.  

They were sitting there with knees up and arms wrapped around them, looking out to trees their friends were climbing up.

I also dreamt that same night that I looked at an email from this one Classics prof I know, apologizing for being so busy lately and not having a chance to meet up for drinks.

...I think that voices must have drifted up to my room as I slept that night, and that previous day I had been thinking how my term this term is crazy just like that same Classics prof had been telling me his was going to be, back in February...

No comments: