Saturday, April 12, 2014

Odd thing on my Eyebrow: Popped it.



I had this little red bump at the base of my left eyebrow and even underneath a few of the hairs there, and it swelled a bit and had a small dull ache when I poked it, but it never developed into a full-on zit with poppable head.

So, the other morning after breakfast, I stood in front of the mirror, and took the tips of my 2 index fingers and pressed it from beneath, and through the skin I could see a bit of white emerge, almost an orb rising through murky water, and though it reached skin level, it didn’t pop; instead, I had to give one last firm push, then kind of wipe it/scratch it off the surface, and it was just this kind of hardened blob of fatty zit shit.

After I brushed my teeth, I re-visited it, and squeezed again from the base, and suddenly two white bits of moist sebaceous material flew out, one landing a quarter inch down left of the eyebrow, and the other going the other direction and getting caught in a few hairs in my eyebrow. 

I wiped that shit off my face, tried squeezing again, and the area got very red and inflamed, but nothing else came out, so it seemed I had squeezed it dry.

So, I put some rubbing alcohol on it to sterilize the area and further dry out any invisible fatty stuff, and went on with my day.

No comments: