Friday, April 4, 2014

Addendum.

I forgot -

2 times ago the (transgender) (Latina) woman gave me a great haircut, shorter than usual, with a really mannish looking front, but the next time when I got my hair cut by someone different, the length was there, but the bangs looked boyish and that kind of weakened the whole effect.

Whereas, with the 1st haircut, I got a lot of compliments, including from my one friend from Buffalo, who told me "it makes you look you have your shit together".

So, I relayed that compliment to the woman who cuts my hair, and told her that the difference was what was happening with the front, though I couldn't explain it well.

"I want something more George Clooney and less Jimmy Fallon," I was like.  "And I mean like attitude, not specific hairstyles."

No comments: