Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Great text from a friend from the student bar: How Justin Bieber’s fucked.

A few weeks ago I was reading Rolling Stone on Justin Bieber, and I came across the fact that his dad’s name is Jeremy and his uncle’s name is Brad, and I texted a few people who I know who’d care, that that kid is *fucked*.

My one (older) (black) (lady) (waitress) friend from the student bar who had said just a week earlier that she had seen Justin Bieber’s problems coming for years texted back and was like –

WELL SO FUCKIN WHAT?

- to which I replied that people who gave their kids names like "Jeremy" and especially "Brad" were assholes and their kids turned out to be assholes who raised more assholes, to which she replied –

You R ON TARGET
NEVER GIVE UP! SMILE AND BREATH


. . .

No comments: