Sunday, March 23, 2014

An old buried text from a guy my friend used to date.

I found this series of texts buried in the saved texts of my phone, from the one ex-army DJ who my one (light-skinned black) friend from Arkansas used to date and who I had gone barhopping with and who I must have been texting about barhopping at out-there sexual subculture fringe bars when he was in town next (he goes to a state school a manageable drive away from the city and comes here every so often, and is always up for new experiences):

It sounds quite adventurous.  If you choose to take the journey i would be interested to hear your story.  Speaking of which-my last two visits i ended

with the mistresses and masters of a particular dungeon in [the city].  The taboo-fetish scene (and literature)is thriving in [the city] lately apparently. 

Well there were 4-5 female and 3 male.  Not including the married couple.  They kept talking about 2 others,male and female who seemed to be the alphas.

Yes.  It certainly seemed that way.  One couple showed up but they didnt seem like they were so much into the dungeon thing as they were to attach to so

xual energy...that is the vibe they gave off at least...maybe they were a master and mistress?? Or a client?? At that point i was just a vaporous ob

ever they were definitely observing me too.  Probably because of the simple fact that i was new to their circle.


I don’t have my replies to his texts, but I must have been asking if they were polyamorous or something.  I don’t think I ever found out how he ended up at the dungeon.

No comments: