Sunday, July 7, 2013

Church Festival -> Dip in the Lake.



The other week I was talking with my one neighbor in my apartment building who always sits outside and stoops during the summer, and he was saying he always wanted to try out this Greek festival at a local orthodox church.

So, since the next day was his day off and I could meet him for a late lunch, we met up there a little after 2pm, and paid like $10 each for a homemade dinner – him, a hunk of roast pig, and me, 2 sticks of pork souvlaki, each with rice and chunks of cucumber, tomato, and feta cheese.

I wolfed mine down, and since he couldn’t finish his, I picked fatty pig meat off the joint bone and then ate his remaining rice and salad as well.

Later that day I was meeting my one hippy friend from Michigan for a beach day, so I suntanned and did word puzzles till she got off of work, then hung out with her and talked till finally I got so hot, I had to jump in the lake, which was megacold.

After getting in and then right back out, I started to feel a bit of a queasy feeling in my stomach, as I made my way back to where she was sitting.  I tried to ignore it at first, but then I realized that I really, really had to go to the bathroom, so I took off at a quick pace to this beautiful nearby park building where weddings go on, but there’s also public bathrooms at one side. 

I ran the last 5 yards, ducked into the bathroom past some wedding guests, ran into a stall, and as soon as my ass touched the toilet seat I let go and just shit this huge liquidy brown load, which was thick and juicy and undifferentiated and sat even with the toiletwater surface in this big glob in the middle of the toilet bowl, all while a couple groomsmen were taking a piss at the nearby urinal.

There is no way they could not have heard that gush of ass liquid hitting the toiletwater.

I think it was the fatty souvlaki and pigmeat from earlier in the day, then the cold water giving me a shock to my system.

No comments: