Saturday, June 8, 2013

Three black women:



1) Going down to the subway platform the other night, I saw a couple younger teenage (black) girls standing at the top of the stairs laughing, and as I waked towards them, I saw a friend of theirs get up from squatting and pull up her panties and her pants over her curly black thatch, as she laughed and passed by me...  There was piss on the stairs.

2) On my way into school, a high school age (black) girl who was very traditionally feminine looking had on a hot pink baseball cape with neon green letters that said “I WANT TO FU*CK RIHANNA”.

3) On the bus on the way to school, this mid-20s (black) woman was standing in the aisle and totally absorbed in reading some book that had a shirtless (black) guy on the cover holding a very thick (black) woman in his arms, and as her hands moved, I saw not only the ad blurb “HOT AND UNCENSORED”, but also the book’s title, “EVERY THUG NEEDS A LADY”.  As she got off the bus, she closed the book, and I saw that someone had used a red magic marker to put on the book’s top edge the name “SHAY SHAY” – who I guess was the owner of the book, had read it a lot of times, and would loan it out, but always wants it back when you’re done with it, she reads it so much.

No comments: