Thursday, September 13, 2012

FREAKY (1 of 2): Bar count.

This past Tues. I went to the latest sex doc.

Afterwards, I was standing around with my one grad student friend who's into BDSM and this other guy who's into polyamory, and the polyamory guy was like, "Hey, me and [his female primary partner] got engaged."

"That's great!", my one grad student friend who's into BDSM was like.  "Just the two of you?"

"Yeah," he was like.  "We're always the primaries, and anything beyond that isn't going to be formalized."

Afterwards, I went out barhopping with my one grad student friend who's into BDSM, and we hit up like 4 bars.

That night when I got home, I put them into my notebook where I record my bars (which I entitle, "BAR LOG"), and I realized that as of September 11th - i.e., 9/11 - I had been to exactly 911 bars.

No comments: