Sunday, April 8, 2012

Drug store interaction w/a (hispanic-American) lady.

When I went to the drugstore to get some allergy meds, there was a sale tag out, saying I’d save $4 off the listed price, but when I went to the register in cosmetics (the line in front was full, and the [young] [slightly heavy] [hispanic-American] lady in cosmetics called out over the intercom for people to come back to her), for some reason that price was coming off the allergy meds, no matter what the (young) (slightly heavy) (hispanic-American) lady did.

“Let’s go talk to the manager,” she was like, “Say you’re my cousin,” and she winked.

Then we talked, and she got me the help I needed, and that money came off the listed price, and I thanked her.

“No problem,” she was like, “Say hi to your mom for me,” and she winked at me again.

No comments: