Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gone, all gone.

My hair is changing colors, I think.

For years I've had brown creep up the sides, and I get blonde highlights easily.

Lately, people have been telling me I'm blonde, so I asked the people at the hairplace I go to if I was a redhead.

They actually said I was more strawberry blonde, but if they had to say either blonde or redhead or brunette, they'd say blonde.

The Japanese owner actually pulled out a book of fake hair swatches of different colors and pointed out which color my hair was.

It wasn't in the redhead column. :/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get me going on this subject. You have to check hair color under natural light not fluorescent light which takes out the red.

Anonymous said...

http://dougbarber.com/red/index.html

Anonymous said...

You'll always be a ginger to me.

Anonymous said...

That's shocking.