Thursday, November 24, 2011

Changed Thanksgiving plans.

So, I had checked with my one (light-skinned black) friend from Arkansas about Thanksgiving plans, and since she wasn't going home - that was unclear at one point, whether she was - she invited me over to have Thanksgiving with her and her roommates.

Since my one lawyer friend from Missouri is also in town and has wanted to hang out with her more, too, she asked for an invitation, so I got one, and everything was set to go.

Then, my one (light-skinned black) friend from Arkansas made up with her boyfriend and is now going to his parents' for a long weekend! But she texted that we could still have Thanksgiving with her roommates.

She is notoriously flaky, so I just roll with it, and laugh... It's still unclear what's happening.

No comments: