Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cheering at the marathon.

The other weekend I went to cheer at the marathon for a (Mexican) guy my one lawyer friend from Missouri used to date, and her neighbor as well.

Part of the marathon course was like 2 blocks from her house, so I woke up at 7am and had breakfast at home and then biked down to cheer...

The streets were pretty packed 2-3 deep, and people had speakers set up, and there were some Japanese drummers keeping up a beat on native drums.

Later, we biked down to the finish line and found a place in the bleachers. Behind us was a(n Asian) couple, and the husband saw their son go by but the mom didn't.

The (Mexican) guy my one lawyer friend from Missouri used to date slipped by us as well!

I think my favorite part of the day earlier was being out cheering with her one friend from the same town in Missouri... She had a decently tight top on, and when she raised her sign it showed her gazongas. I actually saw 2 runners look back and give her the once over, after they ran by!

No comments: