Friday, September 9, 2011

More on Hooking (1 of 2): Interpersonal Trouble.

So my one friend who “hooks” (his word; the noun he uses “hooking”) was telling me that he really likes how people choose to purchase him to have sex with, and then he was telling me about one older (white) customer who isn’t that hot, but who he gets off on since the guy holds him and calls him his princess and is totally into him...

(The guy also likes to here him talk about his laboratory research, which he’s happy to do – he says a lot of his customers like how he can talk about serious things – but he always reminds them, “I’m happy to talk about this, but I’m on the clock, and the rate’s the same.”)

In response to which, I texted him that I didn’t think that hooking was good for him.

To which my friend texted back that I had promised not to judge – which I had promised, in order to get him to open up, as well as tell him about how I don’t judge my one (female) acquaintance through the sex documentary movie series who hooks and has a once-weekly appointment with a wheelchair-bound guy with cerebal palsy who pays her to suck him off (somehow I fit that description into the 140-characters of a text).

To which I (jesuitically) responded that I had promised not to judge hooking per se, which I wasn’t doing, but I was instead discussing my take on the possible effects of hooking on him, which was an entirely different subject.

He accepted that distinction and texted back that the only reasons he was still friends with me was because I was concerned for him.

A week later, though, he got pissed because when we were texting about going to a movie or something I mentioned I couldn’t do this one early evening time because I would “be selling myself” (i.e. tutoring Greek) during that time, and things got rocky again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird that *that* would have been what made things get rocky.