Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another day at school...

1) When I was eating lunch outside on the library steps a young (Asian) guy is out there smoking, and every 20 seconds he hocks a big piece of spit on the sidewalk, and even beside him on the ledge where people usually sit. When he gets up I look and there's like 7-8 spots of wet spit like the size of a silver dollar, and his cigarette butt is there, since he tossed it on the ground rather than throwing it out. So, I yelled "hey!" after him, and after he turned around I pointed to his butt, and was like, "You forgot to throw that away," and he came back to pick it up.

2) In the library, I was making photocopies, and all of a sudden I needed to take a *huge* shit, so I finished up real quick and dashed to a restroom in the book stacks and took a big gooey dark reddish-brown shit that covered like half the side of the toilet, and it smelled *foul* too.

3) My breath smelled like really heavy garlic all day after lunch, since I had put too much into the pasta when cooking.

No comments: