Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lesbian Nuns (4 of ???): South America

From “Finding My Way”, by Mary Brady (1956-1970; 200-201):

Then I was asked to go to South America. I accepted eagerly, hoping the challenge of the missions would end this unhealthy preoccupation. But it was there I met Beth. It was Christmas morning 1968, after Midnight Mass, when she first came to my room. Beth was my superior but only two years older than my thirty years, and we knew each other from the novitiate.

“I wanted to see if you were all right,” she said, looking a little flustered. She sat beside me on the bed and put her arm around my shoulder. I can still see the dimly lit room, the tan bedspread, the Sacred Heart Statue on the nightstand. She began stroking my back, then held me against her breast for what seemed like a long time. I was afraid to breathe. She was warm and soft, and before I went off to sleep I was in love again.

A week later she retired early, not feeling well, and I took a tray to her for supper. We talked, and when she finished eating, she asked me to lie beside her on the bed. Ignorant and shy, I never initiated such moves, but was only too glad to accept an invitation. I lay down and she held me, stroking my back, her hand running thrillingly under my pajama tops and eventually even under the bottoms. I grew excited and confused, but it felt so good I didn’t want to ruin it by asking questions.

After that I contrived to visit her room almost every night. The caresses grew more intimate, and she taught me to touch her in ways she liked. At last I had found what I’d been needing all those years...

. . .

No comments: