Sunday, April 10, 2011

New foods.

I'm getting a little tired of the same cheap foods I usually eat, so I'm branching out into other cheap foods:

1) I've started to make JELL-O regularly (orange flavor, my favorite).

2) I bought a bag of popcorn and even tried making it in a pot on my stove the other day (just poured some olive oil in the bottom of the pot, poured in kernels to a one-kernel heighth as the package directions recommended, and then shook the pan occasionally; every single kernel popped!).

Though, eating all that popcorn made me feel a little queasy, like I had to take some sort of gigantic shit, only it never happened.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Popcorn gives me heartburn, but I can't stop myself from eating it, if it's around.

Anonymous said...

olive oil is a little strong for popcorn.